All Earnings and income representations are aspirational statements only of your earnings potential. The success of Kody Knows, testimonials and other examples used are exceptional, non-typical results and are not intended to be and are not a guarantee that you or others will achieve the same results. Individual results will always vary and yours will depend entirely on your individual capacity, work ethic, business skills and experience, level of motivation, diligence in applying the Kody Knows Training, the economy, the normal and unforeseen risks of doing business, and other factors.
The Kody Knows Training, are not responsible for your actions. You are solely responsible for your own moves and decisions and the evaluation and use of our products and services should be based on your own due diligence.
You agree that the Kody Knows Trainings are not liable to you in any way for your results in using our products and services. See our Terms of Service for our full disclaimer of liability and other restrictions.
By submitting your order, you acknowledge that you are the authorized user of the credit card listed above and grant Kody Knows permission to charge your credit card for the selected products and services, and agree to pay in accordance with the cardholder agreement and Terms of Service.
Client understands Kody Knows (herein referred to as “Consultant”) is not an employee, agent, lawyer, doctor, manager, therapist, public relations or business manager, registered dietician, or financial analyst, psychotherapist or accountant.
Client understands that Consultant has not promised, shall not be obligated to and will not;
(1) procure or attempt to procure employment or business or sales for Client
(2) Perform any business management functions including but not limited to, accounting, tax or investment consulting, or advice with regard thereto
(3) act as a therapist providing psychoanalysis, psychological counseling or behavioral therapy
(4) act as a public relations manager
(5) act as a publicist to procure any publicity, interviews, write-ups, features, television, print or digital media exposure for Client
(6) introduce Client to Consultant’s full network of contacts, media partners or business partners.
Client understands that a relationship does not exist between the parties after the conclusion of this program. If the Parties continue their relationship, a separate agreement will be entered into.