How to Make a YouTube Intro
Having a YouTube intro video for your videos adds a level of professionalism to your channel. When people watch videos that have a unique introduction, the channel name sticks in their mind and they are more likely to subscribe to your channel.
Interesting fact: 20% of people who start your video will leave after the first 10 seconds. This means you should create a great intro to capture their attention and make sure the intro isn’t too long so they get bored with it and leave. Learn how to use Panzoid, the free intro maker by watching the how-to video below or reading the blog post.
Step 1: Go to Panzoid.com and Click on Clipmaker 2
- If it doesn’t load properly, try using firefox as your web browser.
Step 2: Choose one of the displayed intro templates
- You can also scroll down and click ‘More Creations” to have more YouTube intro templates to choose from.
Step 3: Edit the Basic Settings
- I like to have video resolution at 1920 X 1080 (1080p), keep the frame rate at 30, and leave the time at whatever it is set up for.
Step 4: On the “+ Add Object” Tab Change All the “Text” Options to Your Channel Name
- If your channel name is too long for the YouTube intro, you can change the font & the size to make it fit.
Step 5: Scroll Down to the “Download” Tab and Start Your Video Render
- I like to have “Mode” set to good quality and leave the “format” as is.
Congrats, you just created your very own youtube intro video. You can now add this intro with all of your future youtube videos!