In this post I’m going to show you how to create ‘Video View’ objective Facebook Ad Campaigns. By choosing this objective Facebook will optimize your ads to the people most likely to watch your video ad.
Before we dive in make sure you have a video to use for your Facebook Ads campaign. If you don’t you can read this post on how to find free videos to use with Facebook video ads.
Now, let’s get started:
(1) Choose ‘Video Views’ as your Facebook Campaign Objective
Next name your campaign and click continue to the ad set level.
(2) Name Your Ad Set
(3) Turn on “Dynamic Creative” (Optional)
(4) Choose Your Daily Budget
(5) Choose Your Campaign Start Date (I always do the next day at 12:01 AM)
(6) Choose the Location
(7) Choose the Age Range
(8) Choose Gender (PS – if you’re in the FB Ads special ad category you can NOT target specific age & genders)
(9) Detailed Targeting: Demographics, Interests and Behaviors
(10) Choose the Language
(11) Choose ‘Placements’ (Automatic or Manual Placements)
(12) Cost Control (Optional)
(13) Name Your Ad
(14) Choose Your Facebook Fan Page
(15) Click ‘Add Video’ and Upload Your Video Ad
(16) Enter in Your Primary Text
(17) Click “Add a Website URL” and Enter in Your Landing Page URL
That’s it… All you have to do now is click ‘Publish’ and wait to see if Facebook approves your ad!
I hope you enjoyed this Facebook Ads tutorial on how to create Video View objective campaigns. You can watch a video tutorial below: